This version has no new scenes, it just fixes some bugs from R11.
[bugfix] Not being able to use tools
[bugfix] Error when saving after the kissing Nina scene
[bugfix] PUB party scene starting every time you enter the PUB
[bugfix] Not possible to exit the bridge map
[bugfix] Day not advancing after the Evelyn PUB sex scene
[bugfix] HUD disappearing after the fire party
[bugfix] Black screen after moon scene with Nina
[bugfix] Crystal cave's entrance rock reappearing
[bugfix] Not being able to use Derek's shop
[bugfix] Able to give wood to Elise before accepting her quest
[bugfix] Not being able to leave the goblin's mountain
[bugfix] Nikki scene at the forest freezing in some cases
[bugfix] Goblin's mountains passage bug
[bugfix] "Demolition Expedition" quest not completing
[bugfix] Talking to Derek twice would complete the Black Powder quest
[bugfix] Saving error after bathing scenes
[New] 1 new scene with Mia (19 CGs) - Follow the honor route with at least 40 points, watch the Mia scene with Redd, complete the "Black Berry Pie" quest and talk to Mia before 5PM.
[New] 1 new scene with Laura (23 CGs) - Tell Nina you are just friends and have at least 50 Friendship Points with Laura.
[New] Cheat Crystal inside your house will let you access every sex scene in the game and easily choose between several cheats [Exclusive to $35 Version for now]
R10 or if you want to help checking the new version for bugs.
• bugfix: Getting stuck after Laura scene (after second party)
• bugfix: Mia disappearing forever and Vincent story not moving
forward after he going to the Goblin's Mountain
• bugfix: Heather character appearing in the village after the lake scene
• bugfix: not being able to use tools
• bugfix: chest duplicating items bug
• bugfix: being able to walk on the bridge to capital
• bugfix: rocks reappearing at mines fixed
• change: Sink bait don't require Sly herb to craft anymore
• new: save files now shows in game pictures
• new: you can now name your save files
• new: press 1(for Q slot) or 2(for W slot) to rotate between the tools you have in your inventory - you don't need to open the items menu to change tools anymore. If you have a save that you can't use any tools load it in the new version save it again and reload.
New 3D scenes:
- Nina | 45 pictures + 1 animation (21 frames) |
-> After the R9 scene with Nina, talk to her in her bedroom
- Elf | 13 pictures |
-> Go to the map previously blocked at the forest (path to goblin's mountain)
- Furnace (+ building system) to smelt ores into ingots
- Copper tools available
- New bomb tool
- Easier fishing (no x,q,w keys)
- New bait to make easier to catch a Waryfish
- Opening chests gives Exploring points
- 6 new quests
- Less lag in the farm map
- Graphics updates in 9 maps
- 3 new maps (Bridge to Capital, Mine 2nd floor, Crystal Cave)
- Nina's 2D sprite updated
- Scythe available after new quest in the beginning of the game
- Elise regular visits to your father (optional)
- Buy Flour from Sam's mother
- Crystal available to watch new scenes (only after you reach the end of the previous version)
- Bug when asking Sam to help stealing booze if you could already bought them
- "She loves her 'shrooms" quest completing the wrong one after finished
- Getting caught by goblin making the fairy scene restart
- Stones considering Hunting level instead of Exploring level for the random drops
- Couldn't receive recipes if inventory was full (go to your house to receive the recipes you lost)
- Time of the day interfering on caves lighting
- HUD graphic glitches (alignment of some pictures)
* I received a few bug reports from player telling me their tools weren't working. I still didn't find the cause of this problem, but I have added the Scythe as the first tool you get in the beginning of the game, this way you can test if everything is working before having to play through a lot of stuff just to discover your tools don't work. Plus, if this doesn't solve the problem, at least it will make it easier to understand what's causing it.
- Bow not working in the "Q" slot (if you already got it in your current save you'll need to go sleep before it starts working properly)
- Picture bug in Nikki scene depending of your choices
- Party scene at the PUB starting all over again
- Black screen if you choose not to kill animals during the bow training
- 71 New CGs, 2 new scenes:
- Cheat Crystal (available for everyone) now allows you to quickly access the new scenes
- Watering Can refill bug fixed
- Unable to talk to Sam before party bug fixed
- Audio files missing fixed
- New tool (Bow) and Hunting mechanics
- 3 new items (Arrow, Feather and Black Powder)
- Ending of the Hunter Training quest
-Update your game (R8) with these files to fix the audio bugs. Sorry for that!
- 31 New CGs (2 scenes)
- Over 10.000 new words
- Ending of the Blue Flower story
- New animated and static conversation pictures for main characters and NPCs
How to get the new scenes:
Scene 1: Get drunk at the PUB party and accept the drinking challenge (lose). You need to be following the Honor Path and have at least 3 hearts with Evelyn.
Scene 2: Refuse or win the drinking challenge at the PUB party. To win you can't be too drunk and vale at least 2 points is Physicality. Accept Laura's invitation after it.
. 1 New Heather Scene (25 CGs)
. 1 New Mia Scene (4 CGs)(NTR)
. 5 New Forest maps accessible during the Blue Flower quest. Includes some exploration, access to 2 new items (Spiked Berry and Oily Herb, but it doesn't really matter as you still can't go back to the village after you start this quest) and some really small advance in the main story.
. More updated bust pictures for characters present in the new scenes, including 3D busts for Alma and Kaya (Heather's friends)
. Start of a new quest (can't be finished yet)
. Around 8500 new words between dialogues and the new scenes coding.
- Wood logs in the farm are now collectible.
- "Responsible Partying" not being marked as completed/failed fix.
- Fixed not being able to steal booze with Sam.
- Fixed wake up hour after party bug.
- Time stopping when holding an item bug fixed.
- New Relationships Menu (with gift list and favorite gift). Press Shift to fast travel to the girl's locations.
- Fixed the menu not being accessible during the "Get Some Water" quest bug some people encountered.
- Fixed gifting milk to Evelyn bug.
- Added the option to bring Marcus with you for the lake scenes.
- 1 new tool: Fishing Rod.
- Added fishing mini-game and quest.
- Dialogue busts are now animated (implemented only in the first (intro) and the new scenes for now).
- Moon scene is back with some small changes in dialogue.
- External Text/code implemented (first and new scenes only for now). This basically allows me to make changes/update/fix to the code and dialogues in a easier as faster way.
- 1 new character introduced.
- 1 new area
- Main story progression.
- 19 new CGs, 1 new sex scene.
- Hammer tool not removing fences fixed.
- Chest system was improved. Stacks are now automatically combined and you can have unlimited chests (not obtainable yet).
- Auto Dash is now available in the Options Menu.
- Game reset key was changed from F5 to F12.
- Wait until 9PM option added when interacting with your bed.
- 39 new CGs
- 3 new events
- 1 new quest
- 2 new itens
- Added the "Get Yourself a Nice Girlfriend!" scene again
- Added Elise's new schedule event
- Seeds not being spent bug fix
- Getting locked at the lake area after party bug fix
- Fixed bug on Mia's relationship menu
*(14 CGs) New Laura Scene: Talk to her at the store having at least 2 hearts with her (won't happen if she lefts the party embarrassed).
*(6 CGs) New Evelyn Scene: Rescue her cat and have at least 2 hearts with her, then go to your farm.
*(4 CGs) New Mia Scene: Talk or her at the elder's house having at least 1 heart (before giving her your mother's necklace).
- Fixed Title Screen bug that made the time advance. The game could then start on Day 2, 3 or more. This was causing bugs like Nina's grandmother don't counting for the chickens quest.
- Crops won't die if not watered anymore, it will just stop their growing until you water them again. Hopefully this will also fix the bug of crops not growing.
- New time speed: 1 minute in game = 2 seconds (2x slower then before)
- Time stop when menu is open
- Reset crops option (just in case your version is bugged and you want to keep your save file. Interacting with the chest in your room will reset them and give you 500 gold. This won't be available in the next version)
- Wait Until Open Time added: now you can interact with the boards in front of specific places to jump the time to when it's opened (only if it will still open in the day you are, you can't jump a day with this)
- Bug fixed - holding item when inventory was full would lock the system, not allowing you to open the menu again or to get hid of the item you were holding (some of you experienced this in the Wood for Elise quest)
- New menu indicating character's location and some extra data (only female characters for now) - if you already talked to the person in that day, gave the weekly gift and how many times you flirted with her.
- You can now transport directly to a character's location by spending 30 Stamina Points.
- New job system with 2 jobs added: working in the PUB and in the Store. The system is still in early stages, but you can make some extra gold now.
- Party sending you to your old house bug fixed.
- Fixed black screen bug.
- Save file included starting at the end of the cave scene (honor route)
- Fixed crops bugging after the first harvest.
- Fixed fence building bug.
- Added updated graphics after you fix Heather's fence.
- Cutting the tall grass now gives you the item Grass.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to till the tall grass.
- Added animations for breaking/cutting objects.
- Fixed buying from the store with full bag bug.
- New scene with Heather and Darius fixed.
- Scene between girls and Darius fixed.
- Fixed entering the old house after night bug.
- Fixed Sticks and Stones quest bug. Quest is also easier now!
- The game now ends on the beginning of Day 6
- 1 new quest
- 3 new sex scenes
- 23 new CGs + one 6-frame animation (29 new pictures total)
- Abut 6.000 new words to the game script
- Fixed bug of ESC don't working to close the menu
- Fixed the disappearing crops bug
- Removed auto-run when using the mouse to move
- Added donating money to Heather events
- Added indicators for loot items
- NPCs movement changed to not block important places (like doors)
- 1 new map
- You can now sell Wheat to the PUB owner and Fences to Darius.
- plus several small changes and bug fixes
This is basically a bug fixed version of the 0.8B release and it's not to be considered this month's release. 0.9 has some new scenes though - it adds the party phase 2 with one new scene. Plus, there is the beginning of Day 5, but just with one event available - you can watch the scene by giving your mother's necklace to Mia on Day 4 and talking to her in your house on Day 5.
Other than that, I recommend you to not start playing Day 5, as there is no new events yet.
- Brooke party scene added (2 CGs)
- Fixed party scenes bugs
- Fixed only spacebar being usable in the menu
- Fixed bug when using some items
- Fixes Free Special Bread disappearing bug
- Fixed bug when buying Recipes
- Fixed game freezing after giving booze to Sophie
- Fixed character freezing after choosing not to peep on Sophie
- Watering can now works on the highlighted tile
- Added gifting necklace to Mia event
- Mia Optional Scene on Day 5 (6 CGs plus a 6-frame animation)
- + Several minor bug fixes and game improvements
Old saves won't work in this version, I'm really sorry for that! This happened because of a plugin update to improve game performance, so there was no way around this =/ I included a save file if you want to skip the first part of the game and start already in Day 1.
It's finally here! I hope you enjoy the game and all the changes I made - it looks a lot different from the previous version and, even if it doesn't have any new CGs, it has a lot of new content in gameplay, different quests and exploration options.
Please comment what are your thoughts about the new version, report any bugs and have fun! =)
Some things to be aware before playing:
The Hammer tool remove action isn't working yet.
Heather donation event isn't implemented yet, so don't give her money yet (except when she is selling you stuff).
Some items aren't working, it's not a bug if you can't use something.
I wanted to finish the party scene for this version, but, as usual, I decided to add a lot of stuff just before the release and, while this is good because you'll get more content, it also sucks because the party scene isn't complete and I really wanted to finish it.
Anyway, here's some of what is new in this version:
- 29 new CGs
- 3 quests: Steal or buy some booze for Sophie (Optional), Save Evelyn's cat (optional) and get an axe from Trevor's father.
- 1 new tool - Axe
- First harvest available
- New scene with Mia on Day 3 (in case she's helping you with your father)
- Uncompleted party scene
You can already reach some ends in the party scene, but there are some events missing. Please remember this is an unfinished alpha release of Chapter 2, so expect a few bugs! I'll release a fixed and hopefully complete Chapter 2 version in about 2 weeks!- Some bug fixes
- 4 new renders
- Status menu change (Traits system added)
- 1 new main quest: "Father's Sickness" (main story development)
- 2 new partially developed side quests: "Report to Nina's Father" and "Sophie's Extortion - Get some Booze"
- 1 new Trait available
- 2 new cheat codes: "Turbo Mode" (speed the game up to x3) and "+ 500 Coins"
- Option to sneak upstairs in Amanda's house added
- The option to fix your house is now available
- Message system improved (the text is now automatically fitted to the message window. This will speed my work by a lot, but you'll also notice some small errors caused by the way I made the messages before. I'll be fixing all those errors over time!)